Will Burns is an advertising veteran of over 30 years, coming out of such creative hot shops as Wieden & Kennedy, Goodby Silverstein & Partners, Arnold Worldwide, and Mullen/Lowe. As business development director at Arnold Worldwide, Will pitched and won over $1 billion in new billings for the agency and brokered a brand partnership between Paul McCartney and Fidelity. It was at these agencies that his love for creativity and ideas was shaped and nurtured. It was also at these agencies where Will met the creative talent that now call themselves “Ideasicle Experts” on the Ideasicle X platform, of which Will is currently the Founder & CEO.
- How to create a business by finding gaps in your industry
- How to come up with amazing ideas for your company
- Why it's important to know your strengths and what you bring to the table
- Why you don't have to expand beyond a one-person team
- Why there's so much value in saying "yes"
- Why you can't get too attached to one client
- Why you should think of work as a series of bursts
- Why it's important to only focus on one thing
Learn More About Will and His Company
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Want to share your experiences and learn from other one-person businesses? Be sure to join our community! It's free :)
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on Apple Podcasts! Thanks!