Jess is a speaker, author, and founder and proud Director of Calm at Don’t Panic Management. She literally wrote the book on how building a successful relationship with a virtual assistant can make all the difference in helping business owners get to the next level. Her life is often a whirlwind of wrangling her toddler, speaking at conferences (virtual and beyond!), researching productivity hacks, and meticulously making matches between overworked entrepreneurs and focused virtual assistants. You can find her on Instagram at @dontpanicjess, listen to her podcast at panicproofradio.com, and buy her book at panicproofbook.com.
What you'll learn in this episode
- What types of services a virtual assistant can provide
- Common misconceptions about virtual assistants
- How to determine if you should bring on a virtual assistant
- What to look for in a virtual assistant
- Red flags to look out for when vetting a virtual assistant
- How solopreneurs can best prepare for hiring a virtual assistant to make it a smooth transition
- How to find a virtual assistant
And so much more!
Connect with Jess Tyson
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Favorite Quote: "We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training."
Want to share your experiences and learn from other one-person businesses? Be sure to join our community! It's free :)
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on Apple Podcasts Thanks!