Growing up in a family of entrepreneurs, Hunter Boyd witnessed the inevitable highs and lows that entrepreneurs face on their journey to building successful businesses.
After years of watching his family work around the clock, he started to wonder what he could do to help them reach the financial freedom they were working so hard to achieve.
After studying entrepreneurship in college and his career in the financial planning world, he realized what had held his parents back all those years. They were working harder instead of working smarter.
This is why he started Solopreneur Financial, to help the entrepreneurs who are masters of their craft but need someone to cover their financial blind spots.
What you'll learn in this episode
- Benefits solopreneurs can receive by working with a financial advisor
- How financial advice for solopreneurs may differ from other types of work setups
- When to start looking for a financial advisor
- What to look for in a financial advisor
- The top three questions Hunter Boyd gets from solopreneurs in regards to finances
Connect with Hunter Boyd
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Favorite Quote: "Time is money."
Want to share your experiences and learn from other one-person businesses? Be sure to join our community! It's free :)
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on Apple Podcasts Thanks!