George B. Thomas is an Inbound Marketer, HubSpot Certified Trainer and Video Jedi (he's created thousands of marketing & sales videos) at Impulse Creative with more than 30 years of sales & marketing experience. He is a HubSpot Certified Trainer & HubSpot Onboarding Specialist with a record-breaking thirty HubSpot Academy certifications. He has spoken at events with thousands of attendees and trained corporations who have gone on to earn millions of dollars.
In this episode, George talks everything from which platform to use for your website, to how to approach content, to website security, and where to find helpful resources...plus so much more!
What you'll learn in this episode
- What solopreneurs need to think about when building and hosting their website
- Where to spend money on your website and where to hold back
- What your website should be doing for you
- Why A/B testing is so important for your website
- What common mistakes people make with their websites
- What you need to think about when it comes to website copy
- What's the most important thing you need to know for your website
- What platforms a one-person business should consider for their website
Connect with George
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Want to share your experiences and learn from other one-person business? Be sure to join our community! It's free :)
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on Apple Podcasts Thanks!