Kevin is a serial entrepreneur with a true passion for customer experience, good design, and problem-solving. Over the past 20 years he's founded a web design agency, a venture-backed tech startup, and more recently took a side-hustle from zero to multi-millions as a solopreneur. Kevin's a creative at heart with a love for photography, making videos for YouTube, and is a self-proclaimed big Star Wars nerd. He currently lives in Austin TX with his wife and two puppies, Luke & Leia.
What you'll learn in this episode
- Tips for finding success as a one-person business owner
- How to position yourself from the competition
- The value of being yourself
- How to support a great business by yourself (why fanatical support and trust are so important)
- How to get customers
- The value of finding your niche
- Why surrounding yourself with like-minded people and people in your industry is so important
- The ups and downs of solopreneur life
- How to separate your work life and personal life
- Tips for staying focused
- Advice for managing business processes
And so much more!
Connect with Kevin Fremon
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Want to share your experiences and learn from other one-person businesses? Be sure to join our community! It's free :)
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on Apple Podcasts Thanks!