Laura Sorensen is a Design Doctor and Multimedia Brand Developer. She helps solopreneurs and marketing teams articulate their value, stand out from the competition, and continually discover cool & intuitive ways to share their offers so they can make more money and change more lives.
Laura specializes in creating visual harmony across multiple platforms and caring for all those little details in between.
In this episode, Laura talks about life as a one-person business and how she separates herself in a crowded design world.
What you'll learn in this episode
- How to position yourself to separate yourself from the competition
- How to build trust with your clients
- How to deal with schedule and client flexibility
- How to separate yourself from other people in your industry
- How to stay focused when you work for yourself
- How to avoid wasting time with unqualified prospects
- Why you can't be everything to everyone
- Why it may be a good idea to hire a virtual assistant or barter with other professionals
- Why you don't need to strive for 100% perfection to be successful
Connect with Laura
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Want to share your experiences and learn from other one-person business? Be sure to join our community! It's free :)
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on Apple Podcasts Thanks!